MATLAB is the high-level language and interactive environment used by millions of engineers and scientists worldwide. It lets you explore and visualize ideas and collaborate across disciplines including signal and image processing, communications, control systems, and computational finance.
● High-level language for numerical computation, visualisation, and application development
● Interactive environment for iterative exploration, design, and problem solving
● Mathematical functions for linear algebra, statistics, Fourier analysis, filtering, optimization, numerical integration, and solving ordinary differential equations
● Built-in graphics for visualizing data and tools for creating custom plots
● Development tools for improving code quality and maintainability and maximizing performance
● Tools for building applications with custom graphical interfaces
● Functions for integrating MATLAB based algorithms with external applications and languages such as C, Java, .NET, and Microsoft® Excel®
License: Fully Activated.